Friday, 22 January 2010

Ducks in Snow



These ducks live at Byker City Farm. Here they are having a meeting about the adverse weather conditions.
The snow is all gone now, and I have managed to get out and about for a few short walks. On Monday earlier this week it was very bright and sunny so I decided to have a walk to the recycling bins on Dunholme Road.
About 1 and a half miles each way. Maybe I had forgotten how to walk (with staying at home all these weeks) because on Brighton Grove I tripped and fell over. I fell on my knees then flat on the floor. The pain in my knees and hand was so bad I could not move for a while. I am still in a fair bit of pain and have some really nasty bruises.

No comments:

herbwormwoodsblog.wordpress.com Please visit there for latest news from Herbwormwood