Thursday, 28 January 2010

Kitchen finished... again





At the end of December the motor on the extractor fan in the kitchen broke.
In January I received a new one, a Silavent, which was a lot smaller than the old one, but much neater and more efficient.
There was a large area of unpainted plaster around where the old fan had been removed.
The kitchen needed another coat of paint so yesterday I used a long handled roller and a small step to put on the last coat in the areas where it was needed. My neighbour's young son helped by climbing up on the counter tops to paint above the cupboards and around the extractor fan.
I have put the paint pot away now, at last.
The kitchen looks really nice now.

No comments:

herbwormwoodsblog.wordpress.com Please visit there for latest news from Herbwormwood