Thursday, 3 March 2011

hyperacuity

I had an appointment to see the GP which I had made a few weeks ago when I was not feeling great. I had been short of breath and very tired. As usual last time I saw her she asked me to get a series of blood tests. So yesterday I went with Jeff to see her and get the results.
I had also been concerned about my ears.
 They hurt when I go out in the cold, I often have pains in them and I get drumming vibrating sensations when I hear certain pitches. So she had a look in my ears too. She says I have hyper acuity which is extra sensitive hearing.  My ears are so sensitive they overreact to certain sounds.
So everything else is ok and within normal ranges.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have seen many useful issues on your website about computers. However, I've the viewpoint that notebook computers are still less than powerful enough to be a good choice if you often do tasks that require many power, like video editing and enhancing. But for internet surfing, statement processing, and a lot other common computer functions they are just fine, provided you do not mind the tiny screen size. Thank you for sharing your opinions.

herbwormwoodsblog.wordpress.com Please visit there for latest news from Herbwormwood