Friday, 4 March 2011

More on Gutters

Still no news about the renewal of our broken gutters.
On February 18th I received an email from North surveyor about the guttering.
Since I have not had any news, I decided to post it. 
If I feel the need to say who the landlord is, I will have it all here  in writing for anyone to read.

"we appreciate that you reported the broken guttering ...
in December 2010, and although these guttering repairs are still outstanding we would like to assure you that we are taking this matter seriously. However, we are not able to supply a start date for the repairs at this time, as due to the scale of the work required to carry out these repairs for the whole scheme, it has been necessary to refer the work to our insurance company for action."

No comments:

herbwormwoodsblog.wordpress.com Please visit there for latest news from Herbwormwood