Thursday, 16 June 2011

Gutter lack of progress

This morning I phoned the repair contractor (a wholly owned subsidiary of the landlord but a separate legal entity) to ask about progress on the guttering.
After I gave my postcode and reason for the call the operator asked me if anyone had been out to see to it. When I confirmed they had indeed come out to look, and had just looked (the technical term for just looking is "Visual Inspection", she told me I was going to be put on hold, so I was on hold for quite some time.
Eventually she got back to me and said the matter had now been passed to the Planning Department, and "Shellie" would call me back (at some unspecified date and time).
I am now going to email the repair contractor the address of this blog so they can have all the info going back over the last year.

No comments:

herbwormwoodsblog.wordpress.com Please visit there for latest news from Herbwormwood