Monday, 4 March 2013

Visiting Northumberlandia

Jeff and I visited Northumberlandia at the weekend.
Said to be the world's largest earthwork of a human figure.
You tube video not my own but I liked it.



Photos from my camera, Jeff's shots.


I have been thinking recently about how we humans all seem to need approval. Someone asked me if it was common for people to want everyone to like them. I think its a natural thing that we all want to be liked. But it can become a problem if we do things just to please others and gain approval.
Ultimately we have to like ourselves and know that deep acceptance, which doesn't come from outside of us.
Practicing meditation, we can begin to know ourselves, and begin this process.





No comments:

herbwormwoodsblog.wordpress.com Please visit there for latest news from Herbwormwood