Friday, 30 May 2014

Caravan near Coniston



This is the caravan where Jeff and I spent a week recently.
When we first arrived I was not very impressed.
It did not smell fresh and there was a combined smell of mould, mildew and damp.
However once we unpacked our belongings and I found my comfortable place to sit. I felt ok.
I imagined a person who had been in prison then let out, and if they had a place like this to stay, they would be very pleased with it. Or a person who had been living in one room in a hostel.
Here is a place to sit and meditate, a place to watch TV, eat caravan food, and generally chill out.
One tiny double bedroom, one even smaller twin room, a shower/toilet room, and this kitchen/lounge room. Very nice.

No comments:

herbwormwoodsblog.wordpress.com Please visit there for latest news from Herbwormwood