Tuesday, 5 August 2014

Vegetarian and Vegan Toothpaste

I'm struggling to find toothpaste which is effective for sensitive teeth and suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
I used to get the Co-op's own brand, which was inexpensive and effective, then I found it disappeared off the shelves never to be seen again.
Then I switched to Superdrug's own brand, also suitable for vegetarians and vegans and for sensitive teeth.
Once more it disappeared off the shelves never to be seen again, even in their online shop.
So having done some research I find Colgate are claiming their Sensitive toothpaste being suitable for vegetarians and not containing animal ingredients (which is one of the reasons most toothpastes are not suitable for vegetarians).
So today I will try to find this product in town.

No comments:

herbwormwoodsblog.wordpress.com Please visit there for latest news from Herbwormwood