Friday, 26 December 2014

Ivy, Leazes Park



Some Ivy on a tree in Leazes Park.

The Christmas dinner I had planned went quite well, except the pudding had to be taken off the menu as I realised it would take 1 and a half hours in a conventional oven, much quicker in the microwave but the kitchen we were working in did not have a microwave!
Also I realised it would not work to prepare the potatoes the day before as they would not keep properly once they were cut.
So they had to be done Christmas Day morning.
Everything else went really well.
I realise a few years ago such unexpected (yet trivial) obstacles would have put me in a very bad mood. Being more flexible is so much easier.
So thanks to Zen Practice for that.


No comments:

herbwormwoodsblog.wordpress.com Please visit there for latest news from Herbwormwood