Saturday, 11 July 2015

Poem about a honeybee



I was happy to receive this lovely verse and photo of a honeybee or bumble bee, and permission to publish both, as long as the author remain anonymous.

Here’s a picture of a bumble bee

looks nowt like you and nowt like me

only difference is - he is free

from ever looking inwardly


sniffs the flowers and

then is gone,

never troubled by right or wrong

sun is out and the 

sky is blue

has no thought of me or you


he flies east and he flies west

flies to where the pollens best

now and then he’ll have a rest

in his black and yellow vest!


now my plan is to be free

like that little bumble bee

but we’ll have to wait and see

if I get a buzz from bee-ing me!



No comments:

herbwormwoodsblog.wordpress.com Please visit there for latest news from Herbwormwood