Sunday, 11 October 2015

Vegan and Vegetarian Toiletries and Cosmetics at Superdrug

Recently I wrote about the difficulty of finding widely available and inexpensive toiletries suitable for vegetarians ad vegans. I am happy to find that a lot can now be found in Superdrug. As well as being certified as not been tested on animals, it is easy to find Superdrug own brand products which contain no animal ingredients.

I have been using the Vitamin E night cream for some time now


It smells nice and has a pleasant consistency.

Since The Co-op stopped selling their own brand styling mousse I have been finding it impossible to buy a styling mousse suitable for vegans and vegetarians in local shops and have been buying one by mail order from Vegan Store. So I was very pleased to find one available at Superdrug.

No comments:

herbwormwoodsblog.wordpress.com Please visit there for latest news from Herbwormwood