Sunday, 15 May 2016

BBC iPlayer and TV Licence

Just recently I was at the hospital and in the waiting room the TV was showing BBC news, about the changes to the TV Licence rules, which is saying that people who watch catch up TV on BBC iPlayer but have no television and don't watch any live tv, will need a licence or face a prosecution case.



I am totally disgusted by this, as I do fall into this category, not even watching the BBC that much but now and again a few programmes, on iPlayer, even though I do believe it is biased to the Establishment.
I have used my (free) open dns account to block the BBC from my network, I prefer Channel 4 anyway which is not part of the BBC and has better programmes. I have also signed up for a (free) trial of Netflix.

No comments:

herbwormwoodsblog.wordpress.com Please visit there for latest news from Herbwormwood