Saturday, 25 February 2017

Vegan Meal Plan using iCal



I have been interested in doing a meal plan for some time now, and I found that it was quite easy to create one using my computer's calendar.



There are options to add repeating event, such as having Lentil Curry on Tuesdays, traditional Meat-free Sunday Dinner, also add photos or links to recipes.
By using the date function it is easy to swap meals around, as I was planning Thai Green Curry today but I realised Lentil Soup would be a better choice as I need to use up some celery which is in the fridge. I haven't done Breakfasts or Lunches as I don't really have a plan yet for them, breakfaat is nearly always Porridge and Lunch nearly always some kind of bread based thing.

No comments:

herbwormwoodsblog.wordpress.com Please visit there for latest news from Herbwormwood